Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudge

If it's any consolation you win the biggest fucking moaning fucker on here prize?

Many want to discuss what happened so its still open for now and if you dont want to discuss it anymore then dont post, no one is forcing anyone.
Ooooh can I "give it back" as you've "dished it out" or will I get banned again because you Mods can't take it?

NorthamptonBlue

I negotiated on behalf of a large multinational for years. Some deals you have to walk away from, some you have to accept that you are being bent over but need to do the deal regardless. I can’t imagine facing my boss after a run like Alves, Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho though. I can hear him now saying “you are having a bit of a dodgy run mate.”

Love_Each_Day

This plodder is Fabregas without the passing, not sure why Chelsea need that but at least it stops us getting lumbered with him. Maybe we'll look for someone quicker than a snail now

The Riot Club

Not fussed about Jorginho, I was never that excited about signing him. Much better that we got Mahrez.

We can use Delph in midfield, he’d be just as good if not better. Pep may even be looking for another midfielder anyway, transfer window has a while to go yet.

cookster

I negotiated on behalf of a large multinational for years. Some deals you have to walk away from, some you have to accept that you are being bent over but need to do the deal regardless. I can’t imagine facing my boss after a run like Alves, Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho though. I can hear him now saying “you are having a bit of a dodgy run mate.”

Seeing as Sanchez and Alves have both flopped, Fred and Jorginho unknown if you had a decent boss then he give you a raise.

pudge

Give it out as much as you like to me as a poster but if you want to mod bash then do it via PM as per the code of conduct.

cheers.
Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect.
This same code of conduct you mean? You are actively encouraging breaking it but then making up protocol to enforce it?

I'd report your breach of it but you'd probably get to deal with it anyway.

cityzens

City seriously need to re-think the way they are doing business. This is the third time it happens in a short period of time. As someone else posted, if you want the very best players, you simply have to take into consideration you will be challenged by other clubs. If City continue like this, we will never attract the very best.

If you’re looking into a player for the long term, in this case Jorginho for Fernandinho, you pay up, not arguing over a few millions pounds. It’s stupid considering the money City have.
This could come back for us, if Fernandinho for some reason gets injured early in the season, we would ’only have Delph’.
Don’t get me wrong, he is good but not Jorginho-good.

Also, considering City knew the Napoli owner could be tricky, why not adding a few millions just to secure the transfer?
None of this makes any sense.

blueinsa

This same code of conduct you mean? You are actively encouraging breaking it but then making up protocol to enforce it?

I'd report your breach of it but you'd probably get to deal with it anyway.

All you do is moan about the moderation of the site.

Do it by PM if you have to do it and better still, do it to Ric and then you cant claim its us dealing with it and ignoring your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.