Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIBlue

Didn’t know a shit transfer that fell through would cause a civil war in the forum hahaha cmon guys clubs been doing everything they can we don’t know everything just let it die and respect each other. Let’s get ready for this upcoming season our club is going to need us this year expecting great things

Tez Tosterone

Very strange move.

Clearly there was a lot going on between Chelsea and Napoli, to the extent Napoli announced a new manager without sacking Sarri. Conte taking pre-season training was bizarre also.

Why would you go to Chelsea instead of City right now? Not in the Champions League, very poorly run with the managerial situation, possible their best player will leave and I’m not even sure you’d get more money there. Something a bit odd happened here IMO.

Something VERY VERY odd happened here.

So odd I saw it coming about two, possibly three weeks ago.

De Laurentiis is the real culprit. The player doesn’t come out of this with much credibility either.

Time to move on, there are plenty of quality CM’s in world football.

Why does what others say bother you so much? City are the club I support, and have done for over 50 years. the press (and others) have had an anti City/pro rag agenda for years, and whatever we do, it’s here to stay
Mainly because a lot of its unfair and not proportionate.
Even when we were shit I still wouldn't have it, not if it wasn't fair criticism anyway.
Your right it aint going away anytime soon but that doesn't mean a lot of media generated shit should not be challenged on here and directly to other fans.

goater555

Not fussed about Jorginho, I was never that excited about signing him. Much better that we got Mahrez.

We can use Delph in midfield, he’d be just as good if not better. Pep may even be looking for another midfielder anyway, transfer window has a while to go yet.

I agree. I know it's nice to get a new shiny toy and all that, but I think he could do a good job there if called upon.

manimanc

Something VERY VERY odd happened here.

So odd I saw it coming about two, possibly three weeks ago.

De Laurentiis is the real culprit. The player doesn’t come out of this with much credibility either.

Time to move on, there are plenty of quality CM’s in world football.
What a shame fellaini resigned for the mardarses, he would've been a good foil for what we have.

argyle

Was it a case of him always wanting Chelsea no matter what we paid?

Or a case of our negotiating team trying to be too clever and penny-pinching that it allowed another team to swoop in and pay what Napoli wanted?

Let's hope he doesn't have the impact that Hazard had like the last time we wouldn't pay what was needed.

minnesota blue

argyle

With some of the press saying we aren't after anyone else let's hope Fernandinho doesn't get injured.

Gundogan and Danilo aren't good enough for that role, imo.

I also think the club comes across as too nice or naive due to being caught out so often with players not signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.