Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, but if Pep has decided he is a better choice... that’s good enough for me

Of all the positions on the pitch, the pivot is the one no one should question Pep about - he knows it better than anyone, so if he says someone fits the bill there's no question he will get the best out of that player

Ooh, controversial.

I was initially a fan of Zin and his clear technical capacity playing in an unfamiliar role, but that coin toss would be unfair on Gundo.

He is capable of scoring goals at key moments and has a wonderful 'Scholes-like' capacity to ghost into the penalty area unchallenged.

Zin went backwards as the season dragged out, possibly one of the worst displays I have ever seen in recent years from a City player was his showing at home to Basel, just horrible.

Obviously, if there was another top class midfielder out there for us, then maybe Gundo would want to go back to Germany.
Imo Gundogan would only be useful in a 4-2-3-1 as the player behind the striker, he just doesn’t have the mobility to play in our system, he appears so lazy and whether that’s injury related or not it drives me batty when I see him ambling around with no urgency.

Which is bizzare because Gundogan played for a Dortmund side under Klopp who pressed the living shit out of everything, including us at home.

Two big injuries have taken its tole on him, will never be near 2012 levels which he produced for Dortmund, he is usual to have around but you wouldnt have him on the team sheet for a big game.

Jorginho will help but Pep figured out how to beat them in the second leg but we had to do more than just win, which left us incredibly exposed in the second half.

De Bruyne and Silva played very wide, often picking the ball up in a wing back position, we chose not to go into Liverpool's 'U' pressing trap and it worked incredibly well. I'm pretty confident we'll beat them next year.
You have a point there.

Exactly. Possession, chance creation, Key passes all favor Jorghino. And that's why he is the #1 recruit at CM

What weaknesses will he improve? ta
Possession under pressure in the center of the park. The FaviD Silva of DMs. Currently we have the Debryune of DMs I'm Dihno. And he is getting older.

Adding Jorghino improves our efficiency. Tevez City did a statistical comparison. It paints a nice picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.