José Ángel Pozo

@City_Watch · 46 minutes ago
Goal: Juventus & AC Milan are monitoring City youngster Jose Angel Pozo (18), but City have begun preliminary talks over a new 3-year deal.

A short loan would be a good deal if they can guarantee first team appearances.

Is it for a loan though? I would have thought Juve and Milan would be after buying him. Serie A would be a good place for him to play on loan though, he'd get more time and it's less physical which I think was his problem when he was playing with the first team.

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 1h 1 hour ago
Cadena Ser: Villarreal, Getafe, Rayo Vallecano, Almería and Málaga are interested in loaning City starlet Jose Angel Pozo (18) next season.

Exactly what the lad needs imo, a bit of time playing senior football in a less physical league. I just hope it's Getafe or Almeria, he'll have the best chance of nailing a first team spot.

sam-caddick said:
Cadena Ser: Villarreal, Getafe, Rayo Vallecano, Almería and Málaga are interested in loaning City starlet Jose Angel Pozo (18) next season.

Tbh I'd like to see him at Villareal, one of those better teams midtable teams that goes for the Europa league. He'll get a good chance to play in a European competition.

sam-caddick said:

He needs it.I think he's gone stale,maybe even backwards recently.......He/we also need to choose wisely,its no use him sat on a bench in the sunshine.

i♥city! said:
Too many youngsters coming up at Villareal, I would rather see him go to Rayo or Almeria.

Rayo are well stocked in AM, Getafe would be better.

City Watch @City_Watch 3 hours ago

Desmarque Málaga: La Liga side Málaga want Jose Angel Pozo (19) on loan from City next season and Pozo would be happy to join.

Not a bad decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.