Jose Mourinho at the Etihad

give & go said:
Did he have a balti pie & and a quick bind in the bogs at half time ?
He sat there twenty minutes before taking notes, half time stayed in his seat discussing with two others. Not a balti in sight.

I'm not a pro in stuff like this, but I think one of the biggest threats for any opposition is Yaya, especially when he's in the right mood for the game. If they manage to stop him it can cause a big problems for us. Yaya is like a glue that keeps our midfield organised.
I hope Pepe & Co will have a nightmare with our attack, and won't break legs of our players.
We have time to sort out all errors and improve the game.
Everything should be fine... please God, help us :D nervous as wreck.

Yaya,Sergio,Carlos,silva,nasri,
5 players to worry any team in the world
They will be up for it, big time players for big time games
With poss Garcia holding in front of pumped up captain fantastic

Can't wait it's what we have been waiting for

tonea2003 said:
Yaya,Sergio,Carlos,silva,nasri,
5 players to worry any team in the world
They will be up for it, big time players for big time games

I would only play YaYa and three of those other four; probably Kun, Carlos and either Merlin or Sam.

We should be playing three in central midfield, IMHO, as that was our downfall in our Champions' League games last season, especially Bayern away and Napoli at home.

We should play Javi and Gareth behind Touré junior, so that he can bomb forward,and cause havoc, as we all know he can.

Or even go three at the back:

Hart

Maicon
Kompany
Lescott

Richards / Milner / Zabaleta
Clichy

Garcia
YaYa

Nasri / Silva
Tévez
Agüero

i really cant wait to see our game against them in madrid it will pretty much be immense and probably one of the best games in all of the group stage for ANY group. madrid are really a fantastic side and their midfield is very very good do not underrate them

i hate that the games are on in the afternoon during the week in the states cause of the time difference, makes them tough to watch at times unfortunately

give & go said:
Did he have a balti pie & and a quick bind in the bogs at half time ?

No but he left with ten minutes to go, it's people like him that give our club a bad name.

Cielo Azzurro said:
I'm not a pro in stuff like this, but I think one of the biggest threats for any opposition is Yaya, especially when he's in the right mood for the game. If they manage to stop him it can cause a big problems for us. Yaya is like a glue that keeps our midfield organised.
I hope Pepe & Co will have a nightmare with our attack, and won't break legs of our players.
We have time to sort out all errors and improve the game.
Everything should be fine... please God, help us :D nervous as wreck.
When Yaya plays well he's unstoppable. Doesn't matter who is up against him, if he's on song there is no stopping him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.