Jose Mourinho at the Etihad

Hopefully that wasn't the team his team will face, For starters Ronaldo will not be facing up to Kolorov and fingers crossed Sergio and Barry will be back in the line up

Kun Aguero said:
I'd take 1 point from both matches.

For me, I cannot see Madrid walking this group, they will drop points. If we can get a draw at the Bernabeu then we are in business if you ask me.

If you look at the fixtures as well, Madrid at home could potentially decide who will get the top seed position. Madrid for sure will not want to come second and end up drawing a Bayern Munich etc... neither will us for that matter.

I know we should not underestimate anybody as it proved last year with Napoli but we should be higher in the group table than Dortmund and Ajax. We should aim high and try and top the group, it is not going to be impossible but mentally I think it could spur us on to go and win the competition.

The one thing I think Mourinho will take from yesterday would be that Tevez needs to be really tightly marked, we looked vulnerable on set peices and we seem to panic when being caught on the counter.

Im not criticising by any means, but we will have to sort these out before we play Madrid.

Man came to see us in person. Treating us with respect. Quite right too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.