Jose Mourinho.

strange how since October the Mourinho thing has never gone away...

in fact the only time City themselves made a stand was when they threatened legal action against the Sun for saying he had turned us down when we offerred £12m.

...on a different note, anyone know how many managers we have been linked with this year? Must be about 20... and for a team currently in 8th, who got to the quarter finals of UEFA, who have pretty much a whole new team and ethos, who the year previously had come 9th in the league its all been a bit odd...

But moaninho is that arrogant he thinks he is the best manager in the world and thereofore he will want to manage the self proclaimed biggest club in the world.
Arrogant wnaker in charge of a club full of arrogant wnakers makes perfect sence, plus in the world according to jose he will feel that he can create a dynastry greater than Busby & sour purple nose combined.

I really hope he does go to the scum, a bullet dodged for MCFC and to see him flop at the poisoned chalice that will be replacing purple nose.

If we get Jose we WILL get Terry, which will be absolutely excellent.

Can you IMAGINE a City player lifting the World Cup for England in 2010?

Also, I think the chances of us signing Messi are currently 0%. With Mourinho, I would say 30%

been out for the day with the kids and just caught up with the thread.....

nice to hear that Tolmie Hairdo is on my wavelength, anyone who thinks Jose would take over at the swamp needs to go and take their head for a wobble.

what would be the point in taking over at the scum??? - they can only go one way when baconface leaves and that is down, the only managers that scum will appoint are either Martin O'Neill or David Moyes with baconface upstairs - scum want someone who will build another legacy and stick around for another 15 years, Jose ain't that man.

Jose will be at City come June and then watch us go.

Rammy Blue said:

nice to hear that Tolmie Hairdo is on my wavelength, anyone who thinks Jose would take over at the swamp needs to go and take their head for a wobble.

what would be the point in taking over at the scum??? - they can only go one way when baconface leaves and that is down, the only managers that scum will appoint are either Martin O'Neill or David Moyes with baconface upstairs - scum want someone who will build another legacy and stick around for another 15 years, Jose ain't that man.

What makes you so sure Rammy Blue? You seem really confident and the OP states that you have said the deal has already been done.

Rammy Blue said:

Interesting you say June, I'd go along with that all the way.

Rammy Blue said:

Rammy Blue said:

I think that City's owners have had an interest in bringing Mourinho to City for quite some time; I don't know if it will happen but I certainly would not be surprised if it did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.