Jose Mourinho

How disrespecting to the Inter fans on the eve of an important european game.

Imagine if he did that to us?

Immaculate Pasta said:

spot on,i would nt be happy at all.
He one hell of a big ego .Got to like him tho haven`t you.

Immaculate Pasta said:

If we were top of the league, in the quarters of the Champions League and had won the league the season before............I may just forgive him!

Immaculate Pasta said:

Unfortunately we are accustomed.........

-- Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm --

micky_blue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

If we were top of the league, in the quarters of the Champions League and had won the league the season before............I may just forgive him!

top of the league ??? inter is the only italian team at the level of top 3 PL team , and he is loosing the league against team like the AC milan who got 7 in two legs by rags...., that we are accustomed to win easy by 5 years thanks to mancini's work....

and , by the way , we won over chelsea becouse they hadnt a lot of regular and hadnt have 3 penalty

coops said:
if he is doing this to Inter before Champs league 1/4 final he would do it to us when the rags come knocking!!

more likely to go to Bayern Munich now tbf

I am fucking sick of mourinho threads! FFS bobby is our manager, we had the hughes out/in shite, now it's the bobby's a gonner threads. Ok we get jose, he doesn't win the league next season, then what? We get hiddink/rijkard/scolari/dangermouse/peter griffin/spiderman or what about banana man? Whoever we get some people are never going to be happy! People, please just get behind the man in charge at the moment, let the people at the club, do what they are paid to do (WHAT'S BEST FOR MANCHESTER CITY) and just be thankfull our derby's are the scum and not stockport or macclesfield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.