Jose Mourinho

SWP's back said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
i can guarentee we wont be doing average

As much as I don't like to keep swapping managers, I tend to agree.

I like Mancini but Jose is the best manager out there at the moment.

I have to agree with this. I like Mancini, and always have. But if JM is really, seriously available, we HAVE to take him - even if it's with a heavy heart.

The scenario where we finish fourth and then change managers is eminently possible.

the goats backside said:
Yeah it is 1337 and Joe Hart to be first keeper never to concede a goal in world cup finals

Have I missed something?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am --<br /><br />
mcfc_die_hard said:
SWP's back said:
As much as I don't like to keep swapping managers, I tend to agree.

I like Mancini but Jose is the best manager out there at the moment.

like i have said before. i will be very happy if mancini stays at city, top bloke nice man good manager and has nice hair and good style. but if he goes and mourinho comes in then i wont be upset i will be very happy

Then we are in total agreement.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We are the only club in the actual equation which already fits his well-known requested criteria.

He wants to build a dynasty.

He wants carte-blanche, just as Rafa has at Liverpool.

He wants significant funds to achieve his aims.

Have commented before, whether we like it or not, player power rules.

Is all that really well known? Cos as far as I know he's only commented about winning the league in various countries and being very open to an offer form manchester united...

I don't think we tick all the boxes as we haven't won in a trophy in 35 years, have never played in the champs league and are simply a much smaller entity than other clubs that will be no doubt interested in Mourinho

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We are the only club in the actual equation which already fits his well-known requested criteria.

Is all that really well known? Cos as far as I know he's only commented about winning the league in various countries and being very open to an offer form manchester united...

I don't think we tick all the boxes as we haven't won in a trophy in 35 years, have never played in the champs league and are simply a much smaller entity than other clubs that will be no doubt interested in Mourinho

We are bigger than Chelsea WERE when he took over (and no - the fact they had qulaified for CL and finished 2nd doesn't make them a bigger club at that point just like B'Burn were not a bigger club than L'pool by winning the league in 1991(?).

The Fat el Hombre said:

Mate, you need to lose the inferiority complex. Those sneering reds are getting to you.

We haven't won a trophy in years but have a squad which is close to being good enough and unlimited funds. And a vision for the future.

That makes us a magnificent option, very similar to Chelsea when he took over.

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

what better reason to prove you are the special one ??
take the helm of a team with money to burn but no trophies for 34 years and make them winners !!

thats my ten penneth worth.. for what its worth.

Didsbury Dave said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Mate, you need to lose the inferiority complex. Those sneering reds are getting to you.

We haven't won a trophy in years but have a squad which is close to being good enough and unlimited funds. And a vision for the future.

Im sure the funds are limited, if generous, DD.

I wouldnt expect any new manager to be given much more than Hughes spent and by heck that was quite a bit. (Shame the Welsh pillock wasted so much on that Tevez bloke)!

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Im sure the funds are limited, if generous, DD.

I wouldnt expect any new manager to be given much more than Hughes spent and by heck that was quite a bit. (Shame the Welsh pillock wasted so much on that Tevez bloke)!

I think they will spend what it takes to get us to the very top.

If Mourinho asked for £200m to bring in 6 top class players i'm pretty confident he would be given the money.

What will happen on here if Mourinho takes over and loses a game or 2, will there be a debate about his future after every performance win or lose like there is at the moment?
Looking at Inter's last 5 or 6 league results if he was to replicate those here this place would go into meltdown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.