Jose Mourinho

alextrueblue said:
I am fucking sick of mourinho threads! FFS bobby is our manager, we had the hughes out/in shite, now it's the bobby's a gonner threads. Ok we get jose, he doesn't win the league next season, then what? We get hiddink/rijkard/scolari/dangermouse/peter griffin/spiderman or what about banana man? Whoever we get some people are never going to be happy! People, please just get behind the man in charge at the moment, let the people at the club, do what they are paid to do (WHAT'S BEST FOR MANCHESTER CITY) and just be thankfull our derby's are the scum and not stockport or macclesfield!

An oasis of sense in a sea of Mourinho madness.

I think you are being optimistic, though, giving him the whole season. He would be out in October. Some minor flaw in his tactics, as exposed on the X box or the BBC predictor. One or other, anyway.

To be honest I think Mourinho is a brilliant manager and a quality character, when he was Chelsea manager I used to look forward to seeing him on Match of the Day as he always either did or had something entertaining to say.

Saying that though I support Roberto Mancini all the way, he is our manager and in my eyes he deserves to be, we may have lost to Everton last week but he showed his passion trying to get the ball off Moyes near the end. I'm guessing most other managers wouldn't have had the passion to get involved like that. I think he deserves a chance and we should allow him to build his own team up, we should give him a chance during the transfer window and see how things go next season and I think this should happen regardless of whether we get fourth or not. I know a lot of people will turn on him if we don't get fourth but to me that is totally wrong and makes us look spoilt, we should just be happy we are doing so well to even be in the race for fourth spot.

I would like to see Mourinho as City manager and I actually said that if it came to it he is the only manager I wouldn't mind seeing come in and replace Mancini but now it has come to the point where even if Mourinho left Inter and said he wanted to come to City if we got rid of Mancini, I would not want Mancini to leave and I would gladly chose Mancini over Mourinho.

Mourinho has a big ego whereas in my opinion Mancini has never come across like that, he always sticks up for us and he never comes across as the kind of person who is trying to outshine the players. I could never imagine Mancini coming out in an interview with what Mourinho said today and that really was an example of Mourinho allowing his ego to outshine his players.

I am on the Mancini side in this debate and I think it is pretty tasteless to keep bringing up links between Mourinho and us when we have a perfectly good manager in Mancini. These Mourinho links should be kept until Mancini is definetly leaving, which I hope isn't for a very, very long time.

alextrueblue said:
I am fucking sick of mourinho threads! FFS bobby is our manager, we had the hughes out/in shite, now it's the bobby's a gonner threads. Ok we get jose, he doesn't win the league next season, then what? We get hiddink/rijkard/scolari/dangermouse/peter griffin/spiderman or what about banana man? Whoever we get some people are never going to be happy! People, please just get behind the man in charge at the moment, let the people at the club, do what they are paid to do (WHAT'S BEST FOR MANCHESTER CITY) and just be thankfull our derby's are the scum and not stockport or macclesfield!

Fuck YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Spiderman IN!!!!!!!!

;)

My mate, told my brother, and he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

ManCityFC said:
My mate, told my brother, and he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate ,who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his granddad, who told his mate at the pub, who his sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate, whom told a proper die hard city fan, who told his mate, he told his step sister, who then told her step sister, who told my third cousin, who told his grandad, who told his mate at the pub, who told my best mates sister, who then told a friend, who told a lad that worked at city, who told his brother, who then told his cousin, who then told his best mate SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

Is it?

ManCityFC said:
-FACT!

of course, Jose is #1 coach in the world, and i'll swap him for mancini anytime, and quite frankly, im getting tired of mancini and his shit tactics and negative football..If it wasnt for Wigans wank finishing, they could of been 3-0, 4-0 up, and we all know how shit wigan is on the road...and at home..did i mention that its boring to watch man city play because its so fucken dire..his ultra defensive tactics may have worked in Italy, but there not working here, and dont bombard me with statistics like hughes had an average of 1.7 points a game and mancini has 1.8..because mancini has managed under 30 games..lets see his average points p/g in 18 months time.

Jose 'The Special One' Mourinho in, Mancini out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.