Jose Mourinho

My mother who went on a stadium tour recently told me that a friend of the family who works at the club didn't say exactly that Mourinho was coming, but a nod and a wink was good enough. Apparently a lot of the staff already know.

Well, this 'Mancini's contract up for review in the summer' that has been talked about or hinted at from day one is probably so no other managers have moral issues with discussing the job while someone else is still in the post, like Hiddink did.

Mancini probably knew this from day one and was perfectly happy with it.

So it's certainly a possibility that the owners have approached Mourinho. Beyond that, who knows....

Jose Mourinho in come and get me plea! Unhappy Inter Milan boss says England misses him
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 11:21 PM on 30th March 2010

Jose Mourinho dropped the biggest hint yet that he is angling for a return to English football as he revealed the depth of his unhappiness in Italy late on Tuesday night.
The former Chelsea coach made it clear he wants to leave even though his club, Inter Milian, are favourites to retain their Italian league title.

Why does it always rain on me? Mourinho says he is unhappy in Italy
As he prepared for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow, Mourinho said on Sky Sports: 'I am very happy with Inter but not in Italian football - I don't like it and they don't like me. I love England and England misses me.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1262404/Jose-Mourinho-come-plea-Unhappy-Inter-Milan-boss-says-England-misses-him.html#ixzz0jjOGRQax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0jjOGRQax</a>

Notice all he says is about him - totally up his own arse - do not want him anywhere need the club

Apparantly Real Madrid are favourites to be his next club.

Personally I hope Mancinni does the business for City as I would imagine he would be alot more loyal to the club and has abit more decorum about him!

Because the best manager in the world jose looks to be if reports are to be leaving inter at the end of the season. Get him before some other club dose.

wrongun73 said:
personally i find it hard to believe people want a top manager like mancini replaced before he has had even 1 summer window to find his own players. laughable really.

Not really..I'd rather have Jose 'The Special One' Mourinho bringing his own players in..Didn't he bring in Drogba, Essien and Cech? Three of the worlds best players.

allan harper said:
Because the best manager in the world jose looks to be if reports are to be leaving inter at the end of the season. Get him before some other club dose.

best manager in his over inflated opinion, not mine.

if he came here he'd get the city curse and turn from good to shit over night haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.