Jose...

Miami Weiss said:
Mancio said:
Mancini was under contract with Inter until 2012, 6 million per year. for a total of over 15 million more.

you think would break that contract to accept only 6-month contract with the city?

but you English think that the money can be thrown out the window? i think you are kidding

He was fired, he didn't leave for us.

what ?

he was fired from may 2008 but always under contract , and HE break that contract loosing all the money just for your face ? is this do you really think ? LOL

Freestyler said:
I think Jose will be our new manager come summer.

I hope this for you , coz you really deserve to have mourinho's beautiful attacking footbal.

I really hope jose will be your new manager in summer , and let we interist free from all his pile of shite and moaningness

Mancio said:
Balti said:
Still think there is a reason that Mancini is on a 6 month initial contract and that the possibility of luring Jose is that reason, with Mancini going back to Inter.

Mancini was under contract with Inter until 2012, 6 million per year. for a total of over 15 million more. you think would break that contract to accept only 6-month contract with the city?
He didn't break the contract with Inter. They sacked him.

I don't now about Italian law but under English law you have a duty to mitigate your losses, which means that generally you can't claim the full amount of the remaining contract, even if you are the innocent party, where there is a chance that you would get some suitable work before the original end of the contract. So once he's negoatiated his pay-off he was a free party.

johnny crossan said:
Soulboy said:
[/b][/i]

That's a bit harsh mate.

I remember thinking that way about the Hughes supporters.... and you were one of them!

What would you have thought if I'd said you'd be better off supportung the Yonners if you believed that Hughes was the answer!

If it is Jose... and you know that I am less than convinced you are right... then fantastic. If not, then Mancini is good enough for me for next season.

You have really put yourself on the spot with this prediction! Gulp!

So PB speak up, how do you know it's a done deal?

I await this answer with trepidation?

Mancio said:
Freestyler said:
I think Jose will be our new manager come summer.
I hope this for you , coz you really deserve to have mourinho's beautiful attacking footbal. I really hope jose will be your new manager in summer , and let we interist free from all his pile of shite and moaningness
I'd settle for 8 points clear of second place and our cross-town rivals. You Italians really are clueless.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:
Mancini was under contract with Inter until 2012, 6 million per year. for a total of over 15 million more. you think would break that contract to accept only 6-month contract with the city?

I don't now about Italian law but under English law you have a duty to mitigate your losses, which means that generally you can't claim the full amount of the remaining contract, even if you are the innocent party, where there is a chance that you would get some suitable work before the original end of the contract. So once he's negoatiated his pay-off he was a free party.

in italy the sacked manager got the full amount of the remaining contract time .

the manager lost the remaining only if and when he need to be free , and then he go to a negotiate with the board. mancini has been under contract until end october 2009 , when he has found the agreement with City.

Mancio said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

in italy the sacked manager got the full amount of the remaining contract time .

the manager lost the remaining only if and when he need to be free , and then he go to a negotiate with the board. mancini has been under contract until end october 2009 , when he has found the agreement with City.
He didn't come to City until December and it was a rush job. And if it was as simple as getting the full contract term, why did it take 18 months to resolve? Talk some sense.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:
I hope this for you , coz you really deserve to have mourinho's beautiful attacking footbal. I really hope jose will be your new manager in summer , and let we interist free from all his pile of shite and moaningness
I'd settle for 8 points clear of second place and our cross-town rivals. You Italians really are clueless.

inter was winning before the jose arrival , thanks to mancini , and is actually winning coz ac milan and juventus are shit and inter has the largely better squad.

coz the squad , the players made you win , not the twat moaningers.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:

He didn't come to City until December and it was a rush job. And if it was as simple as getting the full contract term, why did it take 18 months to resolve? Talk some sense.

he take 18 months to resolve because he wanted to wait for a project he liked.

was'nt hurry, becouse he was well paid, very well paid thanks to his contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.