Jose...

Prestwich_Blue said:
gelly said:
Absolutely, he knows his limitations, he only goes for top clubs with ready build teams and winning mentality.
So remind me, where was he before Chelsea? That top European club Porto. He spent little but had the leadership ability and tactical nous to take them to 2 consecutive Portuguese titles, the UEFA Cup & CL, then went to Chelsea winning two consecutive PL titles.

He'll get nothing to spend at United. They had a net spend of £20m a season from 2000-2005 (when the Glazers came) but since then they've had a net spend of nothing. For the next 5 years net spend will have to be negative just to finance the money that the Glazers have said they will be taking out.

Anyway, what you and anyone else think is irrelevant. It's a done deal.

Anyone who wouldn't have him over Mancini should support Stockport or Oldham, as you clearly are happy with mediocrity and don't want success.

That's a bit harsh mate.

I remember thinking that way about the Hughes supporters.... and you were one of them!

What would you have thought if I'd said you'd be better off supportung the Yonners if you believed that Hughes was the answer!

If it is Jose... and you know that I am less than convinced you are right... then fantastic. If not, then Mancini is good enough for me for next season.

You have really put yourself on the spot with this prediction! Gulp!

Soulboy said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So remind me, where was he before Chelsea? That top European club Porto. He spent little but had the leadership ability and tactical nous to take them to 2 consecutive Portuguese titles, the UEFA Cup & CL, then went to Chelsea winning two consecutive PL titles.

He'll get nothing to spend at United. They had a net spend of £20m a season from 2000-2005 (when the Glazers came) but since then they've had a net spend of nothing. For the next 5 years net spend will have to be negative just to finance the money that the Glazers have said they will be taking out.

Anyway, what you and anyone else think is irrelevant. It's a done deal.

Anyone who wouldn't have him over Mancini should support Stockport or Oldham, as you clearly are happy with mediocrity and don't want success.

That's a bit harsh mate.

I remember thinking that way about the Hughes supporters.... and you were one of them!

What would you have thought if I'd said you'd be better off supportung the Yonners if you believed that Hughes was the answer!

If it is Jose... and you know that I am less than convinced you are right... then fantastic. If not, then Mancini is good enough for me for next season.

You have really put yourself on the spot with this prediction! Gulp!

So PB speak up, how do you know it's a done deal?

I think Marwood happened and Hughes or any other british manager won't work with a "director of football" if that's what he is and Mancini will, but would Mouriniho if he came, "not that I think he will come" I just think Mouriniho is looking for a move and we are being used (smoke and mirrors)

I never rated MH while he was with us, or before at Blackburn. Yet I'm still not sure why he was sacked (if the board wanted to keep us in the top half of the premier league) why spend all that cash as MH is the man and would have achieved that spending only a fraction of what we did.

I want to win things and really hope Mancini makes whatever targets were set for him but I'm not clear at all on which direction the club are taking lot's of things don't add up to my way of thinking.

Why would he want to come here? He will lose 1-0 to a mid table side away and you lot will want his head

Prestwhich_Blue lol, start supporting us when Robinho signed, eh boyo? Thought so. Calm down.

It is not a done deal and there will be a saga in the summer. Not a hope that he's agreed.

law74 said:
Moaninho could well be living in Manchester come August, but only if purple nose retires as that is where he will be the next manager.
He is about the only manager that thinks he is bigger than the rags think they are so it would be a marriage made in heaven, and with the financial problems that the rags have and the fact that moaninho has only ever taken over already top squads and then had a pot of dosh to spend to improve them, it will rapidly become the divorce from hell.

That is exactly the reason he WILL NOT go to the rags. Its far too risky for him. An ageing squad with very little money to spend. His ego will not allow him to follow purple nose in these circumstances. However, coming to City, with a bottomless pit of money for transfers and wages will definately appeal to him. The best he could do at scum would be to deliver what they are used to. The best he could do for us would be to deliver what we all crave, a bit of success.

Prestwich_Blue said:
It's not clear what but something happened to make Hughes leave earlier than was planned therefore we needed a replacement pdq. Hence Mancini.

I'm also intrigued by this remark. The owner's plan was to keep Hughes till the summer but "something happened"
Not trajectory related? What could it have been? Jose phoned Leslie up?

Mancini had better stay......

I've spent eight quid on a scarf now............

banghead.gif

I certainly wouldn't be upset with Mourinho as our manager, but think we will (and should) stick with Mancini now.

It's funny that some of the people preaching Hughes needed more time after 18 months and £200m are the same ones writing off Mancini after about 8 weeks and about £6m lol.

8 weeks which included a derby win and what, six or seven other victories?

Wankers. Anyone would think they are still sore about the Hughes thing and rationality has deserted them... Surely not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.