Jose...

law74 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So remind me, where was he before Chelsea? That top European club Porto. He spent little but had the leadership ability and tactical nous to take them to 2 consecutive Portuguese titles, the UEFA Cup & CL, then went to Chelsea winning two consecutive PL titles.

He'll get nothing to spend at United. They had a net spend of £20m a season from 2000-2005 (when the Glazers came) but since then they've had a net spend of nothing. For the next 5 years net spend will have to be negative just to finance the money that the Glazers have said they will be taking out.

Anyway, what you and anyone else think is irrelevant. It's a done deal.

Anyone who wouldn't have him over Mancini should support Stockport or Oldham, as you clearly are happy with mediocrity and don't want success.

Arrogance belongs at the Swamp not at Eastlands. Just because we dont want an arrogant cnut n charge of OUR club does not mean we dont want - demand - yearn for success.
I respect your opinion but who was the last non-arrogant manager to win the Premier League? I'll tell you - Dalglish in 1995. All the others, Ferguson, Mourinho & Wenger are arrogant to the core. And they build arrogant teams, who go to places like Hull and know they are the better team. And because they genuinely believe they are superior they play that way.

I appreciate though that that isn't the City way. We like our managers with integrity and we hate gamesmanship. However we may not be able to reconcile that with success. We have the resources now but we still need the man at the top who can deliver. Hughes wasn't that man and,sadly, neither is Mancini.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Xavvi said:
Prestwhich_Blue lol, start supporting us when Robinho signed, eh boyo? Thought so. Calm down.
Do one. I've been supporting us since Colin Bell signed. You?

Long as I can remember, had my first shirt at the age of three, started watching around the same time. You bit though, that's all that matters XD

Still think there is a reason that Mancini is on a 6 month initial contract and that the possibility of luring Jose is that reason, with Mancini going back to Inter or somewhere in Italy

Balti said:
Still think there is a reason that Mancini is on a 6 month initial contract and that the possibility of luring Jose is that reason, with Mancini going back to Inter.

Mancini was under contract with Inter until 2012, 6 million per year. for a total of over 15 million more.

you think would break that contract to accept only 6-month contract with the city?

but you English think that the money can be thrown out the window? i think you are kidding

Mancio said:
Balti said:
Still think there is a reason that Mancini is on a 6 month initial contract and that the possibility of luring Jose is that reason, with Mancini going back to Inter.

Mancini was under contract with Inter until 2012, 6 million per year. for a total of over 15 million more.

you think would break that contract to accept only 6-month contract with the city?

but you English think that the money can be thrown out the window? i think you are kidding

He was fired, he didn't leave for us.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Xavvi said:
Long as I can remember, had my first shirt at the age of three, started watching around the same time.
But that doesn't tell me anything. You don't say when you were three. About 4 years ago I would guess.

I was three twenty-one years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.