Josh you legend

I was searching for a stream yesterday lunchtime but only found ones requiring credit/debit card registration, even for a free trial period.

Didn't know much about periscope but it's now on my android phone for future games. Sounds like a genuinely good alternative to Sky, or BT. As long as there are a few mad City fans prepared to have a go and also to spread the word.

It sounded like the palace lad filming say "what a goal" for Yaya's free kick, cue the fans around him start flooding out. Cheers Josh and Samuel for the awesome coverage, legends!!

Well played josh, made 30 blues very happy as we managed to get your stream connected to the telly in the boozer yesterday

I was searching for a stream yesterday lunchtime but only found ones requiring credit/debit card registration, even for a free trial period.

Didn't know much about periscope but it's now on my android phone for future games. Sounds like a genuinely good alternative to Sky, or BT. As long as there are a few mad City fans prepared to have a go and also to spread the word.
I think this could be the start of something. Can you imagine multiple fans at every match streaming? It would awesome. TV companies struggle enough to police unauthorised streaming of their content, how do they police this? Stewards could be instructed to look out for it, but there could be dozens of match goers streaming and users could switch between them.

As far as I can concerned it is power back to the fan and I am all for it, and to think we could look back and say it all started with a unremarkable city fan called josh on a rainy cup tie at Crystal Palace.

Just watched Guns and Roses live in Japan as it happened thanks to periscope. A convert. Thanks Josh. Send me the bill for your data usage yesterday. Legend.

Lol. I had Josh's feed up on laptop and then the feed from that fella in the Palace end on the opposite side/end on my phone. Happy days

Same here, laptop and desktop though.

Have we found Josh yet? An overnight City legend.

Am I the only one that while watching the periscope link yesterday it just stopped after about 1 minute ? It happened everytime I clicked the link to that Josh's broadcast,do you have to log into periscope to receive the continues broadcast ?

I watched it on a Mac, in Chrome browser and it was faultless from beginning to end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.