Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich was asked about the article. Said he didn't read it and that he is not definitely gone yet and that he can't say more...

Hmmmmm ;)

Kimmich on today's stories: "I haven't read anything and I'm definitely not away from here yet. I can't say any more about it."

Despite the statement, Kimmich is dissatisfied at Bayern Munich and wants to get a clear perspective on his future at the club. [Kicker]

Stuttgarter-zeitung, the paper who reported it, are generally seen as a relibale source. They are based in Stuttgart, where Kimmich is from, and have links to his agent and social circle.

They broke the news he was joining Bayern in 2015.

They haven't removed the article despite Bayern's legal threat, they seem to be standing by it.

Kicker, the other reliable German source are now publishing this article saying it's true that he's not happy at the status quo and won't comment on the story.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ert-klare-perspektive-beim-fc-bayern-ein.html

We have signed players Bayern have been linked with previously.!De Bruyne & Sane.

Now maybe we are going direct to Bayern. Kimmich.

Would be a very good signing for now & the future.

Wonder how much he would cost?

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ert-klare-perspektive-beim-fc-bayern-ein.html

There it is. Kimmich dissatisfied and has made this clear to Bayern. Other clubs interested (Barca, Atletico, rags) but more prominently City and Leipzig. Bayern want to keep him but he seeks guarantees on play time etc.

Kicker is the most reliable source on Bayern news around.

Well, the Stuttgarter News are a serious company. They wouldn't make this up. Additionally, they are pretty well connected with Kimmichs agent :-)

Kimmich would be a great addition, but he won't be coming to play as a right back.

If he came he will be a midfielder, maybe holding?!

Kimmich would be a great addition, but he won't be coming to play as a right back.

If he came he will be a midfielder, maybe holding?!

Replacing Yaya would be the obvious position for him, but he could also cover RB and central defence or even move into an attacking midfield position.

There's a reason Pep loved the kid so much, he can do anything.

Well, the Stuttgarter News are a serious company. They wouldn't make this up. Additionally, they are pretty well connected with Kimmichs agent :-)

I mean, The Sun and Daily Mail are serious companies too :P

I find SZ to be less reliable than Kicker but better than say, BILD or Sport Bild.

Kicker confirming this rubber stamps it, but it's no guarantee he'll leave and it could be his agent leaked this to get play time assurances or a better deal. Being connected with Leipzig, Bayern's title rival, is a bizarre inclusion which smacks of a threat more than anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.