Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a player going off the World Cup isn't a very good guide to be honest. There have been plenty of them who flopped after having a fantastic tournament.
yet,your main argument against buying him was the one game we twatted them 6-0.
we all have our opinions on different players,if we do sell laporte i think this lad would be a great replacement,i could be wrong,but so could you.

ooops ,sorry kev ,great 7th

yet,your main argument against buying him was the one game we twatted them 6-0.
we all have our opinions on different players,if we do sell laporte i think this lad would be a great replacement,i could be wrong,but so could you.

ooops ,sorry kev ,great 7th
The arguement is whether Gvardiol is value for money and whether he does have enough to really justify the price tag or we should wait for another season where we can get him a lot cheaper which gives him another season in working on his weaker parts of his game at Red Bull Leipzig. Rather than throwing him completely in the deep end at City where he has more than one club that can expose any of his faults. Being part of a side that shipped 13 in two seasons doesn't cut it for me.

Mad isnt it I never really was keen on ake but absolutely love the guy now I have been totally won over.so for me I'd rather ake over gvardiol.
Well Ake is our LB now and I actually think it would be hard to better him. You;ll find a few who are more dangerous going forward but none of them will shut down and pocket the likes of Saka or Salah the way Nathan will

I know he's a good defender and everything, but do we really want to spend £100m on a defender when Dias, Stones are first choice, and Ake/Akanji are more than capable as well? Need to bolster other parts of the pitch first. If Laporte leaves and is sold (which looks likely), we should be looking at Inigo Martinez type signings, who Barcelona look to be picking up on a free: experienced CB who won't mind being rotated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.