Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
His agent is Marjan sisic( I've done my homework) .
If he's flew to Leipzig then I presume both him and Gvardiol are waiting for the green light.

Hopefully some time today it gets over the line.
yeah that journalist didn’t write who it was so i guessed it was his agent. today or tomorrow morning i guess. hope it won’t be saturday morning, i’ll sleep through all the fun. :D

a very interesting post. i don’t have a theory, i just think it’s quite weird how this went from dealing with max eberl to city going over his head to oliver mintzlaff and then leipzig not only accepted 20m euros less than his rc, 10m euros less than their baseline asking price, but also no add ons at all except that friendly. did leipzig lose money for a potential future business opportunity for red bull in general? :D

and now the focus is completely on gvardiol being cheaper than maguire.

it’s 2023, everyone cares about optics, everything is pr.

btw according to transfermarkt maguire’s fee was 87m euros. so now we have schrödinger’s gvardiol, both the most expensive and the not most expensive defender ever. :D

anyway, i’m glad it’s done, looking forward to another round of plane tracking :D

Sorry just as a follow-up to my earlier reply with a bit of background.

Liepzig took Angelino on loan with an option to buy for an agreed figure. That summer, they claimed they didn't have the finances to complete the deal. Other clubs like Barcelona, Feyenoord etc sniffed around and hinted they were prepared to pay the asking price. The player had said he'd settled at Liepzig and would prefer to stay there. So our club sold him to Leipzig for less than the agreed fee. There were a few here that were raging at the time, and arguements we were soft and should have stuck to it, or sold him elsewhere etc. I remember making the point at the time that long term, it wasn't the worst thing to build up a bit of goodwill, with a club known for finding and nurturing top talent.

the mintzlaff thing is gaughan’s info from yesterday. the rest is a combination of me being a sir arthur conan doyle fan and avoiding handling some extremely boring work emails. :D

Sure, but all it suggested was they stepped in to help finalise the deal. The rest is colouring in, imo. Might be true btw, but it is guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.