Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I can't stomach having players who are Dipper fans. Grealish and Sterling who played for them are United fans but I can begrudgingly accept that but being a fan of those Scouse bastards? Just makes me sick.
Don't think people always go for the team they supported as a kid. I supported City but if I had played professinally it would probably be for Liverpool or Utd.
They'd have been proper shit then.

Grealish `s junior team was Highgate United. He supported Aston Villa as a kid and would imagine still does. Couldn`t careless who Raheem Sterling supported as a kid so not looked.

But lots of kids are drawn by success. That being the case I think we`ll have millions of up and coming City fan worldwide.
Remember years ago a Villa mate of mine said Grealish came across as one of them kids who wanted to be a gloryhunting United fan like all of his friends at school but his dad made him support local instead lol. He definitely had an affinity for them (as evidenced by his old tweets when he was a teenager) but I doubt that affinity was deep enough to still influence him in anyway today, especially given the season he's just had with us

Remember years ago a Villa mate of mine said Grealish came across as one of them kids who wanted to be a gloryhunting United fan like all of his friends at school but his dad made him support local instead lol. He definitely had an affinity for them (as evidenced by his old tweets when he was a teenager) but I doubt that affinity was deep enough to still influence him in anyway today, especially given the season he's just had with us

As much as I think he`ll still love Villa and be a fan I think he`s growing to love City because of the success he`s having here. He`ll have two loves Like Jolean Lescott, Vinny and the rest.

Somehow I can't stomach having players who are Dipper fans. Grealish and Sterling who played for them are United fans but I can begrudgingly accept that but being a fan of those Scouse bastards? Just makes me sick.
de Bruyne was a Liverpool fan.

‘My favourite team is Liverpool and my favourite player is Michael Owen’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.