Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads, but like I always say I only share stuff from people who I think are solid
Fairs, Gvardiol would be class. Find it weird we haven’t been linked to any winger, but assume things can happen quickly in the coming weeks. We probably want any new signings to go on the pre season tour

Kova and Gvardiol will be top additions. We all want a bit of excitement in the form of a winger. I personally would prefer we try and find another playmaker. Someone in the Gundo/silva mould. Pace is great on the counter but most games we need someone who can find space and create angles for the forwards to run into. Not linked with anyone of that ilk is kinda frustrating.

Kova and Gvardiol will be top additions. We all want a bit of excitement in the form of a winger. I personally would prefer we try and find another playmaker. Someone in the Gundo/silva mould. Pace is great on the counter but most games we need someone who can find space and create angles for the forwards to run into. Not linked with anyone of that ilk is kinda frustrating.
I'm most concerned about the lack of goals from midfield (central and out wide) which is why I'd bring in another goal machine like Haaland, ie Kane (or similar if one exists under a rock somewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.