Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we had over the quota of 'association trained' players , so some of them were counted as 'foreign'
We did and still do.Still a maximum of 21 Hg/Free list and we were and are at 20, Other clubs could only have had 21.They may have had more than our 1 club trained.

I keep reading that but last season and as it stands,I'm under the apprehension we are only 1 player off our maximum allowed. So not that small, and our squadf is of far better quality than any other.
In theory every team could have the same squad number.
We don't utilise as many youngsters as other teams.
We just use a smaller pool.
Its Peps preference to work with less players but of a higher quality.

Good work on the spreadsheet. While we only have one spot Gvardiol for Laporte will be like for like and Perrone is rumoured to be off to Girona. It would give us 2 spots (3 if any of Bernardo, Mahrez or Phillips leaves).
Yeah, ill update accordingly if/when offers come in,

Best defensive talent in the world and some people don't want him? That's mad. He will become our best defender in the years to come. That's a Haaland-level signing.
Is he really that good? Also, with his ball progression, I’m guessing he could cover at DM like Stones?

wonder what our max valuation is and if Leipzig is adamant who is our plan B?
Leipzig has some FFP problems possibly, so chances are that we will agree a fee, but I dont expect this to be less than 70m fixed amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.