Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll talk to who and what I want, walks included. Whether you choose to listen I couldn’t give a fuck about. But if you make comments on a football FORUM and someone wants to comment back, don’t react like a delicate sensitive thing with a hissy fit just because you don’t like the response.

Lmao wow you are an angry boy aren't you. I criticised the quality of your response, not your right to say it, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good victim narrative.

Distinctly average ...

Youngest player to ever reach 100 bundesliga appearances
37 caps for Germany aged 23
Two footed
6'4"

He's had a shit couple of seasons in a shambolically run Chelsea squad. Give him a good environment and good coaching and he'll be one of the best players in the world. His ceiling is far above Odegaard, he's a really big signing for them.
He's got to be decent, but I don't quite know what his best position is or if Arsenal even play anyone in the position. Prefer Odegaard as a creative player.

He’s a right back I’m sure

Played as a CB even more, or so it seems.
They are also about to sign another CB, Josip Šutalo.

I reckon Gvardiol is a done deal.

Played as a CB even more, or so it seems.
They are also about to sign another CB, Josip Šutalo.

I reckon Gvardiol is a done deal.
Oh sorry I only had a glimpse at him and saw his main position was RB
I reckon it gets done next week I thought they had FFP problems so they had to sell before the 30th of June. But if they are covering their backs by buying more defenders one must be going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.