Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are liverpool in for gvardiol at all?
Some apparent ITKs on twitter saying dippers are wanting him and Szoboszlai and are prepared to pay around £150 million. I am sure it's all bollocks though.

Some apparent ITKs on twitter saying dippers are wanting him and Szoboszlai and are prepared to pay around £150 million. I am sure it's all bollocks though.

Liverpool have good connections with RB Leipzig so I'm sure they're working on it and could pull it off.

Txiki needs to maybe up his bid and put an end to this unless he doesn't think much of Gvardiol.

Him and Wirtz are frustrating me that we aren’t in for one of them mate?
Wirtz I’d give another year mate, he’s had an ok season but that injury is no joke. Before that he was unbelievable though.

Can’t say I’ve seen much of Szoboszlai but we need players who can play multiple positions, think we don’t have that many foreign spots left?

Wirtz I’d give another year mate, he’s had an ok season but that injury is no joke. Before that he was unbelievable though.

Can’t say I’ve seen much of Szoboszlai but we need players who can play multiple positions, think we don’t have that many foreign spots left?

We could give him the year with us though? Hard to say but KDB is going to need wrapped in cotton wool over the next couple of years and we should be looking long term starting now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.