Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think liverpool will pay RBs asking price as a vvd replacement next season. If a player is a future top 5 in his position slight overpay (like 5-10m) isn't the worst thing. people said kdb for 54m was overpay, look how that turned out!

Gvardiol was by far the best defender at the world cup and any half decent player is quoted 70-90m these days. thats just the market
Not this summer and it is dependant on whether he doesn't end up City.

Why are we paying Kovacics wage when he is on holiday?

The club wants him, you and I don’t know what is going on, if negotiations were done the club would pay the money and complete the deal even if he is still on vacation.

Negotiations are clearly not done that is all, there is no need to bring up vacation and act like you know more than you do.
you say you and i don't know then say negotiations are clearly not done, are you schizophrenic ?, it was my opinion, you bellend, less of the tone.

You obviously want to be very pessimistic, for all you know negotiations could be complete but they don’t want the figures out yet so they have more negotiation power to sign their replacement. Maybe we’re waiting to move Laporte on first as a sign of respect? There are thousands of reasons but you’re only focusing on negative ones.

Relax!
I am being pessimistic for saying negotiations are not done yet, like I didnt even say we would not eventually get him.

Anyway you might be correct that there are thousands of reasons why the deal has not been completed but the city not wanting to pay his salary while he is on vacation is not one.

Why are we paying Kovacics wage when he is on holiday?

The club wants him, you and I don’t know what is going on, if negotiations were done the club would pay the money and complete the deal even if he is still on vacation.

Negotiations are clearly not done that is all, there is no need to bring up vacation and act like you know more than you do.
First point is true therefore second point is not.
Stop complaining

I am being pessimistic for saying negotiations are not done yet, like I didnt even say we would not eventually get him.

Anyway you might be correct that there are thousands of reasons why the deal has not been completed but the city not wanting to pay his salary while he is on vacation is not one.
In another sector of business outlying say 10 million for an asset requires months of negociatons and planning so a close to 100 million deal is bound to present problems.

There again maybe football is as simple as buying a used BMW with a discount for cash in a briefcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.