Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has any idea what’s going on, let’s be honest
The same goes for the
Rice transfer to Arsenal. Still waiting to be finalised according to BBC.

I mean how difficult is it to sign a cheque for 100 million?

Just thought it might be still in the post.
I remember waiting for the letter advising me of my state pension increase which eventually arrived after I rang the Pension Office who sent a duplicate.

Yes, perhaps it's still in the post.

Leipzig have identified Left CB Costello Lukeba as a replacement for Gvardiol. Bid from RB to Lyon has been put in. Now it looks as though we have to wait for Leipzig to negotiate a fee for Gvardiol replacement. Good news is it looks as though our negotiations might have now been agreed but have to wait for Leipzig to get their replacement.
I’m hopefully we are getting him also but I don’t think anything has been agreed and Leipzig bidding for a new centre half doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a Gvardiol replacement and it certainly doesn’t prove we have agreed a fee with them

I’m hopefully we are getting him also but I don’t think anything has been agreed and Leipzig bidding for a new centre half doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a Gvardiol replacement and it certainly doesn’t prove we have agreed a fee with them
The Killjoy of the Community.

I think this gets done/agreed as soon as leipzig get their replacement through the door.

The same goes for the
Rice transfer to Arsenal. Still waiting to be finalised according to BBC.

I mean how difficult is it to sign a cheque for 100 million?

Just thought it might be still in the post.
I remember waiting for the letter advising me of my state pension increase which eventually arrived after I rang the Pension Office who sent a duplicate.

Yes, perhaps it's still in the post.

This will be about Arse moving the figures around.

I'm waiting for vanchis friend to report back then we can all have a josko party she could become are new Croatian itk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.