Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leipzig have identified Left CB Costello Lukeba as a replacement for Gvardiol. Bid from RB to Lyon has been put in. Now it looks as though we have to wait for Leipzig to negotiate a fee for Gvardiol replacement. Good news is it looks as though our negotiations might have now been agreed but have to wait for Leipzig to get their replacement.

No other club is willing to match City's offer, yet his club are making it difficult to close the deal !

They bought him 2 years ago for €18m & now they are asking for +100m !

I say we are fine with defenders we have, Keep Laporte & Walker & we should be fine.

No other club is willing to match City's offer, yet his club are making it difficult to close the deal !

I say we are fine with defenders we have, Keep Laporte & Walker & we should be fine.
No one has any idea what’s going on, let’s be honest

‘Should be’ isn’t exactly a massive reassurance is it? I’d rather ‘know’ tbh. And it isn’t this season Gvardiol is being bought for - it’s the next ten…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.