Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how many posts would be in this thread if it was about a hugely exciting attacking player and not just a fucking centre half ha

The same goes for the
Rice transfer to Arsenal. Still waiting to be finalised according to BBC.

I mean how difficult is it to sign a cheque for 100 million?

Just thought it might be still in the post.
I remember waiting for the letter advising me of my state pension increase which eventually arrived after I rang the Pension Office who sent a duplicate.

Yes, perhaps it's still in the post.

Arteta has the squad looking down the backs of sofas and emptying g their kids piggy banks so they can afford him

I like the posters who have heard a specific day for the transfer to be announced. When the day passes it’s the remainder of that week. When that passes it’s the following week. When that passes they must think dare I say next month?

Its reasonable to think “surely I’m bound to guess correctly eventually” and yet nope!

Great fun and the thread would be a boring place without them.

I think there was an ITK on here a while ago..SuperSilva21? (Good reputation) He said it was nowhere near done…a wise guess with lots of time to be accurate!

I like the posters who have heard a specific day for the transfer to be announced. When the day passes it’s the remainder of that week. When that passes it’s the following week. When that passes they must think dare I say next month?

Its reasonable to think “surely I’m bound to guess correctly eventually” and yet nope!

Great fun and the thread would be a boring place without them.

I think there was an ITK on here a while ago..SuperSilva21? (Good reputation) He said it was nowhere near done…a wise guess with lots of time to be accurate!
It'll be by the end of this week bud. Next week at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.