Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other club is willing to match City's offer, yet his club are making it difficult to close the deal !

They bought him 2 years ago for €18m & now they are asking for +100m !

I say we are fine with defenders we have, Keep Laporte & Walker & we should be fine.

Pretty sure this is all agreed, just waiting on RBL to get their business done.

Pretty sure this is all agreed, just waiting on RBL to get their business done.
Agree with this. Been way to quiet for this deal not to be waiting for Leipzig to figure out their replacements... Look at West Ham, their targets are getting 20-50% more expensive because clubs know they have 105 mil to spend

Unfortunately I don't think it matters what he does. It was obvious very quickly that he was out of his depth.
I agree, he was and is totally out of his depth. The question I’d be asking of the recruiter is why did you think otherwise? And that’s not hindsight either, I didn’t see anything whatsoever in Phillips that lead me to think he was good enough before we bought him. He’s just another jobbing middle of the road English player.
shame really, as he seems a nice down to earth fella.

Guys, Arsenal have been “closing in” on Rice for fully four weeks.
These things are slow. Nobody's in a hurry, although it would good to have Gvardiol for pre-season, that's for sure.
Are you suggesting some dark arts at play - suddenly Rice signs for us now that Pep is back from his hols?

Are you suggesting some dark arts at play - suddenly Rice signs for us now that Pep is back from his hols?
I think hes probably just saying these things can, and often do take time. Its pretty simple really once you remove the flapping going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.