Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have already paid us something like 2/3 of the money (15m left to pay), we have promised Bernardo a move as soon as someone pays +/- 70m quid, and Barcelona owes FDJ around 20m quid. That's 105m pounds. That is what Arsenal paid for Declan Rice. If you think I am mental, that's fine. Maybe I am, and some suggested that already. I respect every opinion. It's a forum, so this is all speculation and wishful thinking. I could be wrong. I am just a random guy on the internet, not Txiki.

We have hundreds of millions worth of profit over the last couple of seasons, and we will have even more after some sales in this widows. FFP shouldn't be an issue here. I might be talking nonsense as well. It's just an idea. There are literally very active Mbappe and Neymar threads on this forum.
we've made 100m in profit in the last 3 seasons.

Including sales + the treble money? If that's the case, I stand corrected. If we can't afford it, then, of course, posters who suggested my idea is mental are correct. Thanks for the info.

Including sales + the treble money? If that's the case, I stand corrected. If we can't afford it, then, of course, posters who suggested my idea is mental are correct. Thanks for the info.
official accounts with everything in/out. no idea what the budgets will be in that, no one does.

Have the results from the 22-23 season been reported yet? From our last 3 official annual reports I could find (19-20 -126m, 20-21 +2m, 21-22 +42m) we have reported a total loss of -82m. I do however assume we will make a profit this year as well, which would be for the third year running.

I reckon we can pay FDJ what Barca owes him, forgive them the Torres deal, and swap Bernardo for FDJ. Everyone wins. FDJ would then accept a big pay cut as his gratitude for paying him what Barca refused to.
Basically like Bernardo + 45 mil...just a bit high, but I see what you're proposing...

Basically like Bernardo + 45 mil...just a bit high, but I see what you're proposing...
Also, I personally value Bernardo at 100m, minimum, in this market. He is one of my favourite City players ever and one of the world's best players. I would love to keep him for many years to come. However, as far as I am aware, we have promised him a move for less than that. I believe it's impossible to buy a player of his quality in this market, but there were rumours/gossip out there regarding FDJ, so I think there could be a small chance for us to get him to soften the Bernardo leaving blow.

Last edited:
People talk about the treble money as though it’s an extra 300m that’s dropped into our bank account for winning the treble when in reality it’s just the accumulated prize money for the year, and we probably made 250m the year before. The extra for the CL win will probably much of it have gone out in bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.