Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think that top business men will piss about bidding £90million pounds just to wind up Arsenal?
Once again, it isnt about 'pissing off' anyone. Its about limiting their - and that means any teams - capacity to improve their team in too many areas during any one transfer window (therefore reducing the rate at which they can play catch-up).

And if you're asking whether I think this is a valid & sound business strategy (and therefore one adopted by our team) then my answer is yes.

A good transfer window is not juat about spending money bucket loads of cash. You can spend relatively little if you maintain your key elements & others aren't able to add 3 or 4.

It's another subject but FFP has come back to shoot almost everyone in the foot except us, apparently.
Their insistence on milking their profits at the same time as competing with player purchases together with treating servicing their debts capably, is putting their overall value at a dangerous levels.
Covid also put a strain on their choice of profit utilisation.

Just an opinion.

You really are a mard arsed tosser. As I already told you, Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones. Add to them Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB etc etc, all pathetically signed under Txikki’s watch, but you want to wet your knickers because we haven’t signed Gvardiol as quickly as you would like. Pathetic
You've done it again and got me singing early in the morning..... it'll be bouncing round my head all day again now .

Once again, it isnt about 'pissing off' anyone. Its about limiting their - and that means any teams - capacity to improve their team in too many areas during any one transfer window (therefore reducing the rate at which they can play catch-up).

And if you're asking whether I think this is a valid & sound business strategy (and therefore one adopted by our team) then my answer is yes.

A good transfer window is not juat about spending money bucket loads of cash. You can spend relatively little if you maintain your key elements & others aren't able to add 3 or 4.

City genuinely interested in Rice and trying to put a bid for him but City have their own valuation so they walk away when things isn't plausible anymore.

So i don't know why this nonsense of us trying to wind up Arsenal still exist, it's no different than whatever Eni Aluko said earlier two weeks ago.

You've done it again and got me singing early in the morning..... it'll be bouncing round my head all day again now .
and me! What's your last line now though?

We won it in Instanbul? (think our Jack went with that one)
or
Won it all in Istanbul? (my mate said he heard that at the parade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.