Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
that article literally ends with “if city do get their man…” so nothing new about the transfer.

Probably Leipzig want 100mill for him city
Think his valuation should be less.
So the clubs are still haggling over a fee
Hopefully it will get done with a fee both clubs are happy with my guess is 90mill plus add onns but let's see.
Reminds me of Blackadder selling his body to raise cash.

Went something like "Which one only gave you sixpence" answer "They all did".

I'm sure the outcome may be slightly more sophisticated than that but RB and City will both be pleased with the outcome.

Also, I personally value Bernardo at 100m, minimum, in this market. He is one of my favourite City players ever and one of the world's best players. I would love to keep him for many years to come. However, as far as I am aware, we have promised him a move for less than that. I believe it's impossible to buy a player of his quality in this market, but there were rumours/gossip out there regarding FDJ, so I think there could be a small chance for us to get him to soften the Bernardo leaving blow.
I have loads of tees, caps, hoodies but only one City jersey, Bernardo 20...I still think he stays this season, mainly because we hold the cards and we'll do what's right for the club. Its not a simple matter of him wanting out like many seem to think. IMO its much more complicated than that...

City genuinely interested in Rice and trying to put a bid for him but City have their own valuation so they walk away when things isn't plausible anymore.

So i don't know why this nonsense of us trying to wind up Arsenal still exist, it's no different than whatever Eni Aluko said earlier two weeks ago.
Eni Aluko is incapable of basic mathematics.

You don't know, as I don't, whether we were genuinely interested in Rice or not.

Only you are intent on dismissing my opinion as unplausible (bot something that I am doing, I'm just telling you what I believe to be the case).

It is not very intelligent to dismiss something as 'complete shite' or 'nonsense' when you're not in possession of the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.