Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Josko, Ruben, Johnny Stones.

Best defence in Europe, we're Manchester City.

Champions innnnn Istanbul.

Wooaahhh were the boys in blue, wooaahhh we're coming after you.
I don’t think Josko belongs in the chant TBH: firstly he hasn’t signed yet, secondly he didn’t win the CL and thirdly it doesn’t really fit. Only my opinion there will be many who like it, I’m sure.

I have loads of tees, caps, hoodies but only one City jersey, Bernardo 20...I still think he stays this season, mainly because we hold the cards and we'll do what's right for the club. Its not a simple matter of him wanting out like many seem to think. IMO its much more complicated than that...
It is complicated unless and until somebody comes up with an offer we can't refuse. That may or may not happen this summer and we probably won't be certain whether he stays or goes until the window shuts.

It is complicated unless and until somebody comes up with an offer we can't refuse. That may or may not happen this summer and we probably won't be certain whether he stays or goes until the window shuts.
So when somebody puts a horses head in Khaldoons bed then Bernardo is gone?

Looks like he's off to Napoli then.

I used to walk up that hill at Besses to get the train into town with my mum in the 80s, you'd get to the top then have two lots of steps to get to the ticket office.
And whilst we're talking about Besses I used to play for Besses Boys in the mid 80s, our ground was the pitch down from the beehive.

Ah happy memories. Cheers for mentioning Besses o'th' Barn, brought back some nice feelings from when I was a kid.

Besses Boys? Don't recall that one, though I do remember Jossy's Giants...? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.