Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is this is all done and dusted, medical done, interviews done and so on. The hold up now is Leipzig trying to do their business before either club announce it. It’s the only reason I see for no updates, because there are none! We are not amateurs at this type of stuff despite what some think.
Id be surprised if we are not already working on deal extensions and or other targets already. I also think Pep will be sussing out who’s still got the hunger and who may now be looking to take their foot off the gas pedal this coming season and ride out their contract. This season more than ever will need the right attitudes and push from everyone on the pitch, the back room and the stands.

My theory is this is all done and dusted, medical done, interviews done and so on. The hold up now is Leipzig trying to do their business before either club announce it. It’s the only reason I see for no updates, because there are none! We are not amateurs at this type of stuff despite what some think.
Id be surprised if we are not already working on deal extensions and or other targets already. I also think Pep will be sussing out who’s still got the hunger and who may now be looking to take their foot off the gas pedal this coming season and ride out their contract. This season more than ever will need the right attitudes and push from everyone on the pitch, the back room and the stands.
I think that's a far less realistic scenario than city haven't offered 100m euros yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.