Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't fifa and swaps don't happen based on our fancies. Whey would RBL sign Laporte? Or why would he mode to Germany?
Don't meant Laporte to Liepzig I mean getting rid of Laporte fullstop so Gvardiol in & Laporte out that's the swap

I don't get the Laporte hate at all.

When he's fit, he's literally amazing!
Shiny new toy syndrome. Wait until there's a tenous link with an up and coming right footed centre half and they'll want Stones or Dias gone.

Laporte hate is annoying considering the fact that he is currently one of the best centre backs in the world. His only issue is that he makes bad errors
I still can't fathom how we have won anything, since everybody else has better players than us lol .....the amount of planks who wanted the fat useless lump Lukaku start of last season, they're probably fawning over other bang average over hyped crap this season ;)

Shiny new toy syndrome. Wait until there's a tenous link with an up and coming right footed centre half and they'll want Stones or Dias gone.

You've just not seen enough of Gvardiol. He fucking incredible.

Laporte is great and, as I said earlier, I'd be more than happy to stick with the options we have but if any of them leave then Gvardiol would be an improvement.

Might not be a popular thing to say on a City forum but there are players out there who are better than what we have.

You've just not seen enough of Gvardiol. He fucking incredible.

Laporte is great and, as I said earlier, I'd be more than happy to stick with the options we have but if any of them leave then Gvardiol would be an improvement.

Might not be a popular thing to say on a City forum but there are players out there who are better than what we have.
Think you'll find it's quite a popular thing to say on here, that there are so many 'better' players out there, it's a miracle we don't get relegated!
Two points....firstly, it's a TEAM game.
Secondly, lot's of players stand out in weaker sides, certainly doesn't make them the world beaters the fifa brigade and media make them out to be (we have a great example at city).
Not aimed at Gvardiol, but he's young, and may or may not be as great as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.