Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you’re right, that would make sense imo

don’t call it itk, call it a rumor :D oh and i think there’s a commercial flight from zagreb to manchester today :D
Yeah yeah, I'm all bananarama now but I did hear a rumour.

There's a private jet flying out of Mcr for split and that's about it. :)

Was is the Gvardiol up to now? Strumming a guitar on a rocking chair on his back porch? The thrill of the chase has gone with me now, he's history to me, I'd rather we sign Jonny Evans and leave this alone now.

Gvardiol ain’t flying no commercial ;)
they couldn’t fit his suitcases on a commercial flight? :D

Was is the Gvardiol up to now? Strumming a guitar on a rocking chair on his back porch? The thrill of the chase has gone with me now, he's history to me, I'd rather we sign Jonny Evans and leave this alone now.
so if/when he arrives, you’ll pretend he doesn’t exist? he’ll be nothing but a distant, blurry memory of a guy with a beard, sitting on his suitcases in a land far, far away? :D

they couldn’t fit his suitcases on a commercial flight? :D

so if/when he arrives, you’ll pretend he doesn’t exist? he’ll be nothing but a distant, blurry memory of a guy with a beard, sitting on his suitcases in a land far, far away? :D
That sounds like me in a few weeks when I'll be in Greece :)

Gvardiol who? Never heard of him.

Tap dancers fanny levels this year :)

I think what's making people itchy is that Arsenal seem to be signing someone every other day, and they're all bigged up as the greatest thing since sliced bread by the London-based and London-loving media. Rice is now basically the English Busquets.
Personally, I'm convinced that even if we didn't sign anyone else this summer, we'd still beat them with what we've got. Again.
It's a terrifying prospect, but Erling could actually improve his figures.

come boy' n girls he's not signing for us neither is anybody else because city have won everything and there zero challange anymore why but just another player wining trophis when you can go somewhere else and win nothing but feel wanted

Missed the boat mate, Jonny Evans Is going to Everton apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.