Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I would pass. I like my footballers like I like my women, I want them to want me.

Ok, that sounded a lot better when i said it in my head...but you understand, right?
Footballers like most women follow their instinct (money) ;)

We don't need any more CBs. We have 5 ffs, even if we let one go we are fine. We need a left back and a centre mid (pending outgoings) alot more.

I'm not massively sold on this guy anyway. He had a good WC but so did Lovren next to him and he was terrible for the dippers.

We don't need any more CBs. We have 5 ffs, even if we let one go we are fine. We need a left back and a centre mid (pending outgoings) alot more.

I'm not massively sold on this guy anyway. He had a good WC but so did Lovren next to him and he was terrible for the

Three who have missed a considerable number of games over the last three seasons.
He is a superb player.

Three who have missed a considerable number of games over the last three seasons.
He is a superb player.
I think we have other areas on the pitch that are much weaker IMO. He would cost plenty aswell I imagine. Guess I'll get a better look at him when we go to Leipzig in a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.