Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need any more CBs. We have 5 ffs, even if we let one go we are fine. We need a left back and a centre mid (pending outgoings) alot more.

I'm not massively sold on this guy anyway. He had a good WC but so did Lovren next to him and he was terrible for the dippers.

He would not be coming here primarily as a centre back.

He would not be coming here primarily as a centre back.

We don't need another CB that can play LB to solve our LB issue.

Signing Gvardiol for £80m+ as a LB is just kicking the can down the road - we'd end up playing him at CB soon enough because that's his best position (and probably because he won't be signing for a club that doesn't intend to predominantly utilise him as a CB).

If Gvardiol joins us it's because at least one of Ake or Laporte will leave.

We don't need another CB that can play LB to solve our LB issue.

Signing Gvardiol for £80m+ as a LB is just kicking the can down the road - we'd end up playing him at CB soon enough because that's his best position (and probably because he won't be signing for a club that doesn't intend to predominantly utilise him as a CB).

If Gvardiol joins us it's because at least one of Ake or Laporte will leave.
If we let Ake go we are crazy. He is arguably our best defender this season (along with Stones). Can play left back effectively aswell. Very handy player to have in the squad. Its funny because most of the posts I read on BM suggest Eric and Dias are our best CBs but I'd always go for John and Ake when fit.

If we let Ake go we are crazy. He is arguably our best defender this season (along with Stones). Can play left back effectively aswell. Very handy player to have in the squad. Its funny because most of the posts I read on BM suggest Eric and Dias are our best CBs but I'd always go for John and Ake when fit.
Ake is a very good defender but hes miles behind laporte with the ball. Makes a big difference

Ake is substaintially More limited.
Always simple no risk passes. Laporte has quité a range and can play through the lines.
Reseeved, not limited. Laporte is better, but the gap isn't as large as advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.