Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does feel a bit strange, I know we finished the season two weeks after most other clubs and got Kovacic early in the window, but it feels like we are now back in training and no idea who is leaving or coming. I hope our recruitment team are just keeping things quiet

I believe we signed Bellingham a while ago also

;)
Haha fair enough, but that one was pure speculation. I was guilty of jumping the gun too. But above all, the player had the final decision, and he chose Madrid. Sadly. Very sadly.

In terms of non Man City ITK's, I've been following this page since January window opened and they nailed everything almost to the tee. Have a read of their thread on the situation. Besides this source, all the City guys seem to say its just a waiting game now. Deal done. Save the worries for someone like Bernardo leaving, as the likelihood of that is much higher than Gvardiol not signing, sadly.

i’m not saying the deal won’t happen and i’m not saying that account is a fraud, what do i know.
what i do know is that he wrote that announcement is imminent on june 29th. now, i’m not a native speaker and my self-taught english is quite flawed, but i do believe imminent means about to happen very soon. it is now july 17th and still nothing.
that account also changed the narrative to city are waiting for leipzig to sign new players after that theory was already spreading like wildfire on twitter.

Cheers for that will have a read of the thread.
did you see joško’s last photo? if that’s hair gel he’s probably reading this forum and took that selfie to let you know he likes your enthusiasm, you asked did he buy hair gel :D

did you see joško’s last photo? if that’s hair gel he’s probably reading this forum and took that selfie to let you know he likes your enthusiasm, you asked did he buy hair gel :D
I didn't see it but if he is reading this forum then I'll say this.
Get a move on big man as these opportunities don't come round this often and we're getting linked with someone from PSG( I think)

So we're all plane spotting Germany now are we?

i’m not saying the deal won’t happen and i’m not saying that account is a fraud, what do i know.
what i do know is that he wrote that announcement is imminent on june 29th. now, i’m not a native speaker and my self-taught english is quite flawed, but i do believe imminent means about to happen very soon. it is now july 17th and still nothing.
that account also changed the narrative to city are waiting for leipzig to sign new players after that theory was already spreading like wildfire on twitter.

Just another Fabrizio Romano wannabe.

His "Checkmate" line is just as annoying as "Here we go" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.