Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right.

Leipzig - 'We have told you over and over again it's €100mil'

Us - 'Thats a fair point but how about €72.5mil this time. Its an extra €500k for you.'
Good, if we are certain he wants to come to us we can take as long as we like trying to get the price down, if we end up paying more we end up paying more.

Sounds about right.

Leipzig - 'We have told you over and over again it's €100mil'

Us - 'Thats a fair point but how about €72.5mil this time. Its an extra €500k for you.'
yeah if romano’s right and i think he’s been accurate with leipzig stuff, this makes more sense than waiting for leipzig to buy players theory, at least to me.

at this point, i’d just like a decision. i’d feel sorry for joško though :(

Good, if we are certain he wants to come to us we can take as long as we like trying to get the price down, if we end up paying more we end up paying more.
they don’t want to sell him, his contract ends in 2027. he does want to play for city and leipzig said ok you can go, this is our price. why do you think they will agree to lower the price on august 31?

*Leipzig are very difficult to deal with and we have now pulled out of the race.

That's usually the next stage if we don't pay what they want
Pulled out of what race ? As far as I know there is no race just us and Leipzig negotiation. Very similar to KDB and Wolfsburg, or Walker and Spurs, Grealish and Villa probably other examples. We try and get the price down if we can’t we pay what it takes.

they don’t want to sell him, his contract ends in 2027. he does want to play for city and leipzig said ok you can go, this is our price. why do you think they will agree to lower the price on august 31?
I never said they would, but it’s worth trying first. Depends how much the player pushes too.We’ve been here many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.