Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it but if he is reading this forum then I'll say this.
Get a move on big man as these opportunities don't come round this often and we're getting linked with someone from PSG( I think)

So we're all plane spotting Germany now are we?
oh i am sure he wants this transfer. a top club, preferably in england was always his dream and goal. that psg guy is as old as joško but played only in ligue 2. if you do sign him it won’t be as joško’s replacement imho.

there’s an airport in leipzig and i’m sure they would use that one. :D
Just another Fabrizio Romano wannabe.

His "Checkmate" line is just as annoying as "Here we go" line.
i think he’s way more annoying than romano, with all the “those who envy
me and not believe me shall be known as fools and/or feel my wrath” posts he keeps writing. boring af.

oh i am sure he wants this transfer. a top club, preferably in england was always his dream and goal. that psg guy is as old as joško but played only in ligue 2. if you do sign him it won’t be as joško’s replacement imho.

there’s an airport in leipzig and i’m sure they would use that one. :D

i think he’s way more annoying than romano, with all the “those who envy
me and not believe me shall be known as fools and/or feel my wrath” posts he keeps writing. boring af.
Social media is a weird weird place. Full of keyboard warriors and some absolute tools who think what they put down or say is the gospel truth.
God help the kids who have to grow up with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.