Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled out of what race ? As far as I know there is no race just us and Leipzig negotiation. Very similar to KDB and Wolfsburg, or Walker and Spurs, Grealish and Villa probably other examples. We try and get the price down if we can’t we pay what it takes.
How is Grealish the same? Villa had a release clause of £100mil. We paid £100mil.

We haven't negotiated a team down on their asking price for a £50+mil transfer for over 5 years.

We either pay what Leipzig want or he stays there.

How is Grealish the same? Villa had a release clause of £100mil. We paid £100mil.

We haven't negotiated a team down on their asking price for a £50+mil transfer for over 5 years.

We either pay what Leipzig want or he stays there.
We negotiated for a quite while, Grealish wanted us we wanted him we didn’t just pay the release without trying to get it down first. Exactly the same with the other examples. We aren’t in a rush so why would we not try and save a few million. We could walk away more likely we pay up.

We negotiated for a quite while, Grealish wanted us we wanted him we didn’t just pay the release without trying to get it down first. Exactly the same with the other examples. We aren’t in a rush so why would we not try and save a few million. We could walk away more likely we pay up.
That's literally what I said. We pretend they are difficult to deal with or we pay up are how these things always end.

We get this flapping every year. Posters showing their arse because we walked away from a deal we thought wasn't acceptable or the selling club started taking the piss.
I trust txiki, I trust Pep and I trust the club.

They must be doing something right.
3 in a row.
The treble.
First champions league.

We'll get players in, don't worry about that, we are notoriously slow from pre season and the off.

Everybody needs to chill.

Didn’t @tolmie's hairdoo say Pep wanted him here for the start of pre season?
Well Pep and all managers always want all new signings for pre season, rarely happens the next 6 weeks wiil be packed with players at all clubs not arriving or leaving before pre season. If we start with the same back four as last season, which we may even with Gvardiol at the club,hardly a problem.

The way that is worded has confused me slightly.

Is it the total package is ok, just how it is structured is the sticking point (i.e we offered €90m plus €15m add ons, but they want €100m plus €5m add ons)?

Or is it they love €15m add ons but want to change the fixed from €90m to €100m?

Quite a difference in ideas there and Romano hasn't made it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.