Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don’t get to tell me what to do ;)

so, please do tell, what is flapping in what i posted? cause i see some facts and some sarcasm. i’m new here and consider myself a guest so i read the forum rules, did you consider death by old age me being hysterical? cause it was a hyperbole.

or is any opinion that differs even slightly from the majority flapping? more like north korea vibes than an online forum typically used for exchange of opinions? like i said, a guest, don’t wanna be disrespectful and break the rules.

and mr t and his holiday, yes i did read
some posts mentioning his holiday, you mean those weren’t jokes? person in charge of transfers just goes on holiday during transfer season? so when eberl and gvardiol mentioned negotiations recently, they lied? are gvardiol and eberl having a folie a deux episode?
Excellent use of the word 'hyperbole'.
'Folie a deux' , my god.
You should certainly stick around and post more :-)

Probably already been mentioned but Leipzig just signed giant left-footed centre back El Chadaille Bitshiabu from PSG.

Now Gvardiol's replacement has been signed up, hopefully this transfer will get pushed through before the lads fly out to Asia.

Probably already been mentioned but Leipzig just signed giant left-footed centre back El Chadaille Bitshiabu from PSG.

Now Gvardiol's replacement has been signed up, hopefully this transfer will get pushed through before the lads fly out to Asia.

I thought it's Lukabe not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.