Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably already been mentioned but Leipzig just signed giant left-footed centre back El Chadaille Bitshiabu from PSG.

Now Gvardiol's replacement has been signed up, hopefully this transfer will get pushed through before the lads fly out to Asia.
They fly out in what, 24 hours? He's not getting here, doing a medical, media, and paperwork before then

They fly out in what, 24 hours? He's not getting here, doing a medical, media, and paperwork before then
My own opinion of course, but I genuinely believe that’s all done already. I think the hood up is either negotiations for another player of there’s or them buying a player themselves. No evidence of either but I just feel it’s all done already.

My own opinion of course, but I genuinely believe that’s all done already. I think the hood up is either negotiations for another player of there’s or them buying a player themselves. No evidence of either but I just feel it’s all done already.
He hasn't posted anything on Instagram today (he always does), so who knows ;). Maybe he has done it all today. I would love to get him on that plane to Japan.

I swear if that 86m pounds price was a fixed release clause Txiki would have paid it already.
Honestly if they are truly asking for 86 that seems pretty fair.
Fofana went for 78 million pounds. Maybe bang them down to 84 and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.