Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the delay is down to City seeking an undertaking from PGMOL that he will get the same dispensations when playing for City as he got when playing against City.

gr.png

He hasn't posted anything on Instagram today (he always does), so who knows ;). Maybe he has done it all today. I would love to get him on that plane to Japan.
I don’t follow him on social media so I’d not know his habits, but I see the squad flying out from Manchester and him maybe flying out from elsewhere to join us. I just have a gut feeling it’s all sorted already.

City are not going to spend 80m pounds on someone and loan them for a year or two
I don't see why not. Wirtz is young & will get another years' experience under his belt.

KDB's on the wane, so if he returns a year or two later, he'll be better placed to replace Super Kev.

It's best we make a move for this type of player now before a serious auction commences. My thought process is this would suit Leverkusen better, than the money & having to find a replacement/s.

These kind of loan back deals seem to work well for developing players...

I don't see why not. Wirtz is young & will get another years' experience under his belt.

KDB's on the wane, so if he returns a year or two later, he'll be better placed to replace Super Kev.

It's best we make a move for this type of player now before a serious auction commences. My thought process is this would suit Leverkusen better, than the money & having to find a replacement/s.

These kind of loan back deals seem to work well for developing players...
Over two seasons, they’d have used 30m (amortized transfer fee) plus whatever wages they’re on the hook for to not have a player, I highly highly doubt they would do that. Not to mention Wirtz would actually be quite useful, why would they loan him in the first place? Never mind the insane cost behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.