Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there even a 1% chance of this happening in next few days?

Do we not play Red Bull Leipzig in a few weeks time?

I assume no release clause so how big would the offer have to be, this is just fantasy I fear!

We don't play with a natural LB anymore. We play with a back three where the left CB spot is occupied by a left-footed CB (Ake or Laporte). Even when Cancelo was playing, he would move into midfield to form a double pivot with Rodri or Gundo. That's why he would create so many chances and make key passes - he was only behind KDB for these metrics.

Laporte might be solid in the summer, that's why Pep wants another left-footed CB, because Ake would be the only one left.

The pursuit of Cuccurela proves that we're on the lookout for a fullback who can play an inverted role as a central midfielder and not an out-and-out fullback.
I don’t see how a CB can play the inverted fullback role

Monster of a player. Perfect in this system right now, wether we stick with it or Laporte gets a move will be the kicker come summer. Get to see him and Szoboszlai up close this month coming..

I think this guy to city is done personally.

I think laportes gone in the summer. It was noticable that pep chose akanji yesterday to bring on and move ruben across rather than just move ake and fetch laporte on.

Also rumours are he has a 100 million euros release clause in his contract.

get him in and were set a cb with him and ruben as our two then back ups in stones akanji and ake.

I think this guy to city is done personally.

I think laportes gone in the summer. It was noticable that pep chose akanji yesterday to bring on and move ruben across rather than just move ake and fetch laporte on.

Also rumours are he has a 100 million euros release clause in his contract.

get him in and were set a cb with him and ruben as our two then back ups in stones akanji and ake.
Three top level CB as back ups? It's just not happening. The only way this guy comes in is if we sell two of our defenders. This isn't football manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.