Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think it will be that rumours were 100 million euro release clause. so about 85 millionish. But then selling laporte will offset some of it.
It is just persuading RB Leipzig would be the biggest stumbling block

Maybe don’t judge him based on games against us. I remember Haaland embarrassing Dias in a tussle when we played Dortmund.

If we always decides every potential player joining us by playing against them, then no else will join.

The logic from some user on this thread is something else.

seems Gvardiol wants a premier league move asap?
If Ake signs a new deal and even if Laporte leaves, i can't see him coming here. We will still have 4 senior CH's and i don't think he's the type of left back we're going to need.

If Ake signs a new deal and even if Laporte leaves, i can't see him coming here. We will still have 4 senior CH's and i don't think he's the type of left back we're going to need.
Move Akanji too. Dias, Ake, a John and Gvardiol. Not sure he won't be overplayed considering how injury prone John and Ake can get.

I don't think us having 4 cbs is the issue of laporte goes. I think the issue is Ake and stones injury issues which every season would leave us short. I think it's already agreed with gvardiol to come to city and laporte gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.