Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing us on Wednesday so no doubt will be in interviews/press conferences with loaded questions about his future and specifically the Premier League. I doubt it's sewn up either way so keeping his options open.

If Ake signs a new deal and even if Laporte leaves, i can't see him coming here. We will still have 4 senior CH's and i don't think he's the type of left back we're going to need.
If Gvardiol backs himself, he will know that he is better than Akanji and more reliable than Stones

Linked with dippers, rags & Chelsea lol

Except for our more secretive deals I always enjoy it when the others are linked, find it's a good sign when everyone else are supposedly after a target of ours like Gvardiol.

It's a sign of their mental weakness (the press's) anyone but City mantra just like their in complete denial with Haaland choosing us, it was almost anyone but us it really twisted their insides out the thought of him being here... similarly they're now going through a rough patch coming to terms with the fact Bellingham might want to join too, we're only getting more press with him as nobody seems to have the finances or are certainly saying they can't afford him.

The media have always had their strange sexual fantasies of our best players leaving every single year, or world class players going anywhere but City they hate it and can't take it... it can be obvious at times and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.