Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate! But the Sporting director getting in on the acting and giving it large is small time
Mate ultimately his own words at the end were, pay what we want and you have a deal, like for any player on the market. He can give it the big un to German media but ultimately Txiki and co aren’t amateurs, they won’t pay mind to that noise. The only thing certain is there’s a price and we have interest, it’s entirely up to us whether we pay that money or walk away, and that’s that. I just hope, for our sake, this deal doesn’t shift our focus from other targets re; Mahrez replacement.

None of knew that the links for Cucurella (especially at the price he went for) were geniune.

I really don't understand why trusting the process and us missing out on big transfers are seen as the same thing.

Everybody here believes Pep is the greatest manager of all time and regardless of the boards continual transfer problems he can see us through.

Take last summer, we trigger Haalands release clause (thankfully we didn't need to negotiate a fee) but are unable to secure a quality left back featuring a long saga for Cucurella. Thankfully Pep is a genius and the 4 centre back formation wins us the treble.

The summer before that we trigger Grealishs release clause (thankfully we didn't need to negotiate a fee) but we fail to sign a striker featuring a long saga for Kane. Thankfully Pep is a genius and the false 9 formation wins us the league.

We all know Pep will work something out but acting like missing out on our main targets every summer that involve us negotiating with a club isn't a common occurrence is disingenuous.
We have a business model that rightly or wrongly is one we stick by. Based on evidence it clearly works and if it means we’ve missed out on potential signings then so be it.

Mate ultimately his own words at the end were, pay what we want and you have a deal, like for any player on the market. He can give it the big un to German media but ultimately Txiki and co aren’t amateurs, they won’t pay mind to that noise. The only thing certain is there’s a price and we have interest, it’s entirely up to us whether we pay that money or walk away, and that’s that. I just hope, for our sake, this deal doesn’t shift our focus from other targets re; Mahrez replacement.
Don’t worry mate, I’m not having a go at txiki or city or anything, I just hate the media circus that surrounds almost every transfer now, and I hate it when club executives get involved with it! What will be will be regulars less of what any of us say here and I trust the club

We have a business model that rightly or wrongly is one we stick by. Based on evidence it clearly works and if it means we’ve missed out on potential signings then so be it.
Like I've said in the above, the evidence is that Pep is brilliant. Nobody can argue that.

Don’t worry mate, I’m not having a go at txiki or city or anything, I just hate the media circus that surrounds almost every transfer now, and I hate it when club executives get involved with it! What will be will be regulars less of what any of us say here and I trust the club
Agreed, it is annoying. Especially when he himself priced the player publicly last time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.