Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect City to see if Gvardiol wants the move. If he does the job is done. RB can keep a disgruntled player or they can play ball and let the player go. They want silly money and they will lose out and so will Gvardiol, he can go to utd or chelsea etc.
There are no doubts he wants the move (otherwise the deal would have failed at the first hurdle). I don't think he will kick up a fuss as they already turned down Chelsea last summer and his form didn't really suffer that much.

I’m not even sure they are. They could just be getting the messaging out there for Lyon to hear. This deal goes through when Lukeba joins Leipzig. It doesn’t help them if Lyon know they have the Gvardiol money agreed.
Lyon know they have the Nkuku, Laimer, Szoboslai money already.

We don't have a tough time at all, we could very easily pay what they want. We have a limit and won't go beyond it. As in the Amazon doc, Txiki could have just bought Van Dijk, Khaldoon and Soriano just said to him too much we can get better value. I argue overall with Laporte we did.
The way we acted in the Amazon doc is the perfect way to act. We saw Southampton wanted £75mil we weren't prepared to pay it so didn't bother getting involved.

The last few seasons this has changed. I assume Leipzig want an amount we are not prepared to meet. If that's the case why not do like we did for Van Dijk and move on to the next target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.