Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

City doubling down and indicating they’re ready to walk away. Not sure Leipzig director feels as great now

The thing every club must surely know is that City never bluff anyone. Nowadays we always walk away when people start taking the piss and I support this strategy 100 per cent. The days of City begging other clubs are long gone. We always set a limit and don't step over it for anyone.
We will not wait for the start of the season either. We usually make an early decision as we did when Levy started playing games over Kane. As soon as Levy started briefing his pals in the media any deal was dead. Now we are the treble winners and Kane is still rotting at Spurs.

As @leo_city said sky are now reporting it wasn’t our end

Does seem like this has come via agents directly to Fabrizio, Leipzig adamant it’s not their end, now being reported it’s not our end.. Fabrizio is the one that tweeted ‘Exclusive’ so it’s possible he’s jumped the gun and the multiple reports off the back of that has pissed off Leipzig?

The way we acted in the Amazon doc is the perfect way to act. We saw Southampton wanted £75mil we weren't prepared to pay it so didn't bother getting involved.

The last few seasons this has changed. I assume Leipzig want an amount we are not prepared to meet. If that's the case why not do like we did for Van Dijk and move on to the next target?
Why ? I don't know but I'd guess we haven't because we believe we can get him for a price we are willing to pay. As there's no great urgency why pay more until we think we have to. We have the best transfer team in football they know what they are doing. We'll walk away when we think there is no point continuing.
There probably isn't another target if we don't get him we'll stick with what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.